Thursday, February 25, 2010

An Ordinary Week

This week has been pretty uneventful and I am thankful. Here are some pics of the kiddos.

Today was gorgeous so we went to the park and when we got home Addie wanted to dig in the dirt. She had a great time digging and flinging dirt everywhere.

This is what breakfast time looks like at our house. Bennett has moved up to finger foods, he eats a banana and cheerios every morning. When Addie sees Ben eating a banana then she wants one too. She usually steals a couple of Ben's Cheerios too.

Doesn't she look so grown up? I love this picture of her.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Addie looks so grown up!! You could have fooled me with the 'digging in the dirt' picture-I thought she was gardening! ha!

    ReplyDelete