Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know this post is late, but I am finally feeling better so I am trying to catch up on everything.



We stopped at McD's the other day so that I could get a drink and Addie asked for an ice cream. She asked so sweetly I agreed. I handed her the ice cream and she just held it. I asked her if she was going to eat it and she no. I was confused at this point so I asked why not. She said she had to pray first. She proceeded to pray for all of her family, her day, and then her ice cream with out any help from me. When she was done she said 'Amen'. Then she was so excited because she had remembered all the words. It was so sweet.


After nap time we went outside to the back yard for a little photo shoot. Here are our little munchkins in green!

















Bennett has been crawling more and more. He is learning where the fun things are in the house. He got into the pantry the other day and knocked over all of our beverages. He had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment