Friday, February 11, 2011

10 on 10: February 2011

10 on 10: February 2011
What you do: Take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on he tenth of each month. Document a snapshot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things in your day.

My friend Jen does this every month and I always look forward to seeing what her day looks like with her son, they always look like they are having so much fun.

8 AM
At this point Addie was dressed for school and Garrett was still asleep, Ben was somewhere in the middle watching cartoons in his jammies.


9 AM
The big kids are supposed to be at school at 9, but we were just pulling out of the drive way. It has been pretty chilly here(chilly for southeast Texas) so everyone is bundled up.

10 AM
Garrett and I were out running errands. He is a pretty good shopper right now, especially when he looks like this.

11 AM
Still running errands, Target is one of my favorite stores to wander around. Today I got an awesome deal on cereal, 4 boxes for $4.50.

Noon
Little man was happy after getting some lunch.

1 PM
I ate my lunch and then I had one of my favorite snacks right now. I love my coupon shopping, I was able to get this almost free!

2 PM
This is what it looks like for me to go and drop off or pick up the kids. I love my stroller though because it fits through any door I have tried to get it through. All of you getting ready to have your second baby I would highly recommend it. The City Mini Double by Baby Jogger.

3 PM
All of the kiddos were asleep or in their beds and I had a little bit of down time. I am working on a project for a friend and I really need to finish it and trying to work on it with the kids 'helping' me is never very productive.

4 PM
Ben had taken a good nap at school so he didn't fall asleep like he usualy does at home. I went and got him up before the other kids woke up and we had some fun silly time. I love his little smile.

5 PM
Addison and Bennett both had Valentine's Day parties today which means lots of candy. I let Ben have a sucker, that would be the mess dripped down the front of his shirt. He is upset in this picture because I wouldn't open another sucker for him.

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into our day.

3 comments:

  1. what a fun idea! and p.s. i'm starting to collect coupons so i might be asking for a lesson soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Oh I would love a lesson on couponing too - I've been collecting

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN! I definitely took notes at 2pm about the stroller ;-) Such a good 10 on 10...smiles, tears, sleep, and it's good to see a minute of YOU time happens even with 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete