Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grandma and Poppa's Visit

Here are some pictures from the past month.



I love getting pictures of all three kids, but Ben has to be in the mood for picture taking or I don't feel safe putting Garrett too close to him. This morning the kids were willing to cooperate and it made me so happy.

Grandma and Poppa came for a visit and we took them to the fountains in the Woodlands. The kids had a great time running in the water. Addie was a little chilly in this picture.

Addie and her friend, Latham, sharing a bucket.

Bennett taking a break for some lunch. I just love that belly!

Ben taking a walk with Poppa.

Daddy throwing Ben up in the air, it is a work out throwing Ben up like that.

Addie crashed hard on the way home, I love it.

The next day we got to celebrate the birthdays of two of our good friends. Grandma came with me to help keep up with all the kids.

Addie got this party favor from another birthday party that was being held at the park. I didn't realize that she had gone over and asked for one of these until the other mom had already given it to her. I couldn't believe she had sone that, but he knew what she wanted.

Our friend Ashley taking a turn carrying Garrett, he is a little armful.

Addie talking to one of the birthday girls, Blythe. She is such a sweet little girl.

Grandma helping Ben eat his cupcake. I don't know what I would have done with out her help that day. Addie and Ben kept wanting to play on different parts of the playground and I had Garrett. Grandma was there to help me keep up with everyone.

Garrett fell asleep in his car seat, I love the little arm up behind his head.

A family picture.


On Sunday our friend AJ made us ribs and potato salad and our families ate together. The food was AMAZING! Here are all the kids eating their lunch. I love how they fill up our kiddie table, I am so glad we have one with 4 chairs.

Ben wanted more salad so he helped himself. We were all sitting in the other room and this is what I found when I went to check on him.

On Monday we headed up to Brenham; our trip started with a stop at the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory. Our tour of the factory concluded with a sample and it was so fun.

Addie talked the whole time about pink ice cream. She was so happy to get her strawberry ice cream at the end.







Ben had to take a turn after he saw his Daddy up there.


We had such a good time visiting with Grandma and Poppa. It means so much to us to have them come out and see us. Addie cried so hard when they left, but she knows we will see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment