Sunday, June 12, 2011

10 on 10: June 2011

Ten on ten: take a picture for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of each month. Document the beauty in everyday life!

I was so excited when I remembered it was the 10th! I got this idea from my friend Jen and I always love seeing into her life each month.
8:11 am Addie and Ben were both up and only one of them didn't have clothes on. That is pretty good for our house.

9:15 am We stayed home and I tried to catch up on some of my organizing and cleaning. These are my coupons. I love couponing, but when you get behind in filing them it is bad, very bad.
10:04 am The littlest man is up and ready to go. He is such a sweet baby, I love his little smiles.
11:00 am A call from Daddy with a lunch invite. Time to get everyone dressed and out the door.
12:00 pm At our favorite wing place. This is our favorite because they have a game room that the kids love. Unfortunately they decided that lunch time would be the best time to fix one of the games. Daddy to the rescue with videos on his phone.
1:00 pm Lunch has been eaten and the game room is open. YAY!
2:00 pm The kiddos are asleep and I am going to attempt to work on a craft project for the boys' room. I don't think it made it much past this stage.
The next couple of hours are kind of a blur. When the big kids woke up Garrett was still sleeping. I laid down on the couch for a minute while Addie and Ben watched a movie. When I woke up Jon was home holding Garrett and this is what the play area looked like. That is what I get for trying to take a nap.
The movie my kids were 'watching'
So this 10 on 10 didn't quite make it all the way through, but it was still fun. Next month's will be fun because we will be in Florida! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! Talk about a REAL day!!! So fun to get a daddy lunch date! I cannot imagine your couponing skills--that looks intense!! XOs to all!

    ReplyDelete