Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Addison and Bennett!

Here is the finished product. It took GeeGee and Uncle Chris two days of work with help from everyone else to get this thing completed, but it is worth it. The kids are in love. Addie was out there in her jammies the morning of the party.

Here is my big 4 year old all ready for the party.
Trying out the swing set before their guests got there.
My wild little 2 year old.
I can't believe how big they are.
This was the best I could get on the bouncy house. They loved this thing too.
The guests started to arrive. Teesa, Lexa, and Anna.
Jodi, her daughter Blythe, April and her little girl Sara Beth. April and her family moved away about 6 months ago and this was the first time we had seen them since. It was so nice to visit, but I wish we had had more time.
Amanda with her oldest Brody.
April and Jaime
Lorlin and Addie were having a discussion on whether or not to
Addie showing off her new Rapunzel braid from Aunt Rene and Uncle Chris. I love this picture and so does Addie.
Blythe and Archer checking things out.
Ben showing off his climbing skills.
My cheetah print nails. I love them. They are the Sally Hansen nail stickers and they are so fun. My sister put them on for me and did I mention I love them? Laura ended up doing her nails and Nannie put them on her toenails. So Fun!
The kids, big and small, all had a great time. We almost didn't have enough room in our backyard for the bouncy house!
Archer is getting to be such a big boy.
Aunt Laura bringing out a round of smoothies. It was hot and the cold smoothies were so tasty. Thank you Nannie for making them for us!
Sara Beth and Latham trying out the party hats.
Nathan and Addyson checking things out. They are the younger siblings to SaraBeth and Latham.
She is so sweet.
The cupcakes. The decorations were all hand made by my awesome sister.
Aren't they so fun?
The cake.
Aunt Laura with her finished creation. She is so talented! The cake was amazing.
Aunt Rene spent some time with Garrett during the party.
I finally got a moment with the Birthday Boy.

Ready to blow out their candles.
Daddy taking a turn in the bouncy house.
I love Addie's tutu when she was bouncing, so fun!
I could not have done this party with out the help of my mom and my sister, a lot more people helped, but I could not have done it without them. Thanks guys!

Here is all of the family that came to the party. On the right are Uncle Chris and Aunt Rene and on the left are my Uncle Joe and Aunt Wendy and their son Michael.
Nannie and Garrett, yes those are feathers in her hair. Aren't they cool?
Garrett thought the balloons were cool.
Daddy, Addie, and Ben trying out the new house.
Thank you to everyone that helped to make Addie and Ben feel so special. We all had a wonderful time and we hope you did too.

1 comment:

  1. Where has the time gone?!! I can't believe Ben is TWO!!! All your kids are adorable, but because he's just a step ahead of Will, I just stare at his cute little face in awe!!! Looks like such an amazing birthday party and all the love into it is just priceless! Glad you guys are great!!! (oh, and the pic of Jon in the bounce house is awesome!!!!)

    ReplyDelete