Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Photos

We started taking family pictures the first year that Jon and I were married. We were with the Hilton's for Christmas and Josiah had just been born that year. We have come a long way in the last 7 years. I love this picture. I bought a remote for my camera and borrowed a tripod from my mom and they made this process so much easier than just using a self timer.
James and Shana and their family.
Our family, unfortunately Ben was not in a picture taking mood.
Pat and Es.
Grandma and Poppa and all of the grand kiddos.
All of the grandkids.

Jonathan and the boys.
James and Si
The Hilton Ladies.
The boys have a picture like this back from High School. It has become tradition that we take this shot whenever we are at the beach.
The Boys and their Mom.

Es holding Garrett and the bribe that we used for all of the big kids.
James, Ansley and Shana
Addie was done taking pictures.
The Hilton Men
I had so much fun taking pictures this week, and there are A LOT more. I hope you enjoyed getting a peak into our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment