Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Favorite Thing

I don't know what it is about matching pajamas, but it makes me so happy. I bought these pajamas before Garrett was born, but I knew that they would work for a boy or a girl. I was so excited when I realized that the sizes would work and all the kids would fit into them at the same time.
Daddy having to go back to Texas and work was not my favorite thing. Here is Garrett saying good bye.
This is how the kids spent a lot of their indoor time, sitting on Nannie and GeeGee's bed watching a movie. This bed is so comfy I don't blame them for wanting to hang out in here.
This little cutie is Pinot. You see lots of pictures of Mondi from the pool pictures, but Pinto does not like the heat or the water so she doesn't get as much camera time. She is the sweetest little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment