Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Garrett!

I can't believe we are already celebrating this little guy's first birthday. I got up and made blueberry pancakes this morning as a birthday treat. Do you think he enjoyed them? There will be more birthday festivities to come in the next couple of days.


I had picked up a kids daily devotional at Lifeway during their Black Friday sale. Jon and the big kids have been reading one every morning during breakfast. After he reads he asks the kids if they have anything they would like him to pray for. Addie's hand always shoots right up and she always has something or someone she would like him to pray for. Ben's prayer requests are usually animals, the last two days it has been giraffes.

1 comment:

  1. I got such a kick out of this post Amy! I think it's GREAT Ben requests prayer for giraffes, they likely need it the most since they're last on everyone else's list! Too cute! :) xox

    ReplyDelete