Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10 on 10 July

10 on 10 July 2012

8 AM Garrett is finally up and eating breakfast, he likes to be a big boy and skip the booster seat.  Ben has been up for a while and is already playing on his Mobigo.  I am still waking up and working on my cup of coffee.  I LOVE my happy new polka dot coffee mugs.


9 AM With our impending (but still unscheduled) move looming I have been tackling organization projects around the hosue. Today's project was the receipt drawer. I realized when I started sorting that I had not touched this drawer since November 2011, oops. 





My awesome kiddos were hanging out watching some PBS kids and playing while I worked.  We no longer have a tv in the kitchen, but having a tv in the downstairs living room has been really nice. 
10 AM Everyone is dressed!  I feel like most of my pictures have partially clothed children in them, we really do get dressed, the boys were even matching for part of the day.


11 AM My latest lunch, fully cooked burgers.. I did not have high hopes for these, but you know those HEB meal deals can suck you in so I tried them. For a burger that only takes 2 minutes in the microwave I have become a fan. 


The table all set for the little people to come eat. 

12 PM After lunch we needed to run to Walmart.  I needed fruit for a Bible study I was headed to and I had a few coupons I needed to use.  Everyone needed a juice to go to the store. 
 1PM We are finally done shopping and I rewarded myself with a sweet tea.  I love sweet tea. 
 2 PM We are home and all 3 kiddos are down for a nap today.  I have some quality time to finish up my Bible study for the week.  I highly recommend this study, I am really enjoying the homework and the group discussion has been very interesting. 
 3 PM Kiddos are all still sleeping!  I am a lucky mom, I know.  I took this time to catch up on a show, look at/add to my to do list and update my calendar. 
 4 PM My Addie is awak and taking her turn on the Ipad, I can't believe I was ever anti Ipad. 
 5 PM Dinner is in the oven and my fruit tray is ready to take with me tonight.  This is Garrett throwing a little fit because dinner wasn't ready yet.  Then I think he got mad because I was taking pictures of him while he was throwing a fit. 
Definitely not the end of our day, but I hope you enjoyed another peak into what it is like at the Hilton's house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment