Friday, October 19, 2012

I am an Expat Blogger

I am now officially an expat blogger, crazy.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that we live in Norway.  It has been 2 1/2 weeks now since we arrived in Norway and we really enjoy it here.  The cold and dark are challenging to deal with, mostly because we know it is going to get worse before it gets better.  I have met some great people so far and they have all been so helpful.  I love the expat community here and look forward to meeting more people.  The bloggers have been especially welcoming and helpful and now I am one of them.

If you would like to leave a review for this blog you can go to my page at Expats Blog and leave a review.
Expat Blogs

Just for fun, here are the boys finishing their lunch under the table because they felt like it.  Yes, they are eating lunch in their pajamas.  We had such a big adventure yesterday that we are still recovering a little this morning.  Mr. Pat and Jon took Addie to school this morning on their way to do more exploring and more hiking.  Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. 1. I love that you are an expat blogger and
    2. I LOVE that you keep it real with kids eating lunch in PJs sometimes!!
    XOXOs to you and the fam in Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, Some days you just need some extra time in your Pjs. I will say the cold makes it harder to get going these days, once we are going though we are ready for an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to hear of the latest adventures...still feels like you are on a long vacation from Houston. SEe you next week? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is how I am feeling. Reality is settling in as the days get shorter and the temperature drops here. I have to go buy wool long underwear for the boys this week before it gets too cold.

      Delete