Friday, December 7, 2012

Another Week

This is what happens when the boys and I stay around the house all day.  Garrett brought me this t-shirt, it belongs to Addie, and wanted me to put it on him.  The shirt was funny enough, then he came strolling in wearing 3 hats, one from each child.  He was so proud of his hats.  
 Addie is learning new Christmas traditions at school.  I just wish they would send home a note home with the information they are giving the kids.  Addie colored these pictures and put them in her shoe.  I have tried to temper her expectations. It has helped us decide what traditions are important to us and what expectations we would like to incorporate.
 Another one of my little poser.  Here Garrett is showing off his new neck warmer.  I got one for each of the kids and I think they are kind of amazing.  Garrett's even has hedgehogs on it!
 This spread was part of Jon's birthday celebration.  We are spreading out the celebrating since his birthday is this Sunday and we have a lot going on that day, I decided to cook up a special meal during the week.  This is all the fixings for a homemade Chipotle burrito; steak, fresh tomato salsa, cheese, sour cream, cilantro lime rice, pinto beans, and homemade guacamole.  It wasn't as good as the real thing, but it was pretty good.

This little diagram is just some of the information Addie's school has sent home this week about the cold weather.  I love that her school goes above and beyond to make sure we dress our children appropriately for the Norwegian winter.  There really is an art to dressing children to spend extended periods of time outside here.  The clothing can be expensive, but it is always worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment