Wednesday, December 11, 2013

10 on 10 December

What you do: take a picture for 10 hours on the tenth day of each month to document the beauty in every day life. 

7:37 AM
How could you not be happy with this face to greet you in the morning?

8:15 
Time for school, here is the crew headed up the hill to the bus stop.


This is the other direction, taken from the sidewalk across the street from our house.  I love the sun rise with the Eiffel Tower.


9:22
Garrett is all cuddled on the couch watching a movie.  Our living room has finally started to fill in.  


This is a view from the tv looking out.


10:19
I started working on Malachi's baby book and realized how much I missed with the other kids' baby books.  There are so many details that I wish I would have written down.  I am thankful for all the work I have done and I hope they appreciate it one day.


11:20
These cuties are too much fun.


Can you tell that Malachi adores his big brother?


These pictures make me smile every time.  I can't get that kind of smile out of Malachi, but Garrett does without even trying.


12:10
Tummy Time!


2:20
I know I missed an hour in there, it was nap time and the house was quiet.


2:56
Garrett loves taking care of Malachi.


These boys are so sweet.


4:07
On our way back from the bus stop.  


Managing all 4 kids on the walk home from the bus stop can be challenging, but we are figuring it out.  Malachi loves riding in the carrier.


5:35
Here are the kiddos playing nicely while I fixed dinner.


Here they are not playing quite as nice, but they were having a lot of fun.


6:13 
Almost dinner time and Malachi was sound asleep in his bouncy seat.  He loves to be around all of us, even when he is sleeping. 


The kids settled down considerably when the iPad was introduced.  After this we ate dinner and then it was off to bed.



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of taking pictures one whole day. It will be a great memory in years to come when the kids ask you how things were, because they can't remember clearly anymore.

    ReplyDelete