Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Morning Magic

I love Christmas morning when we all come down stairs together.  I am kind of a nut about making sure that everyone goes into the living room at the same time.  


I LOVE the look on Jon's face in this picture, he knew what to expect, but it is so fun to experience everything with the kids.


Ben's face here is priceless too.  The boys both got dress up sets of Chevalier or Knights.


Addie loving on her knew Daisy the cat, Uncle Joe hard at work opening a package for someone.


Garrett all dressed up and ready to fight!


Malachi was up for a little bit and loved his new giraffe, and cuddling with Grandma.  


The kids getting ready to open their big gift from Nannie and GeeGee.


They were so excited to tear into their new kitchen!


Warm new hats for everyone!


We had a great morning opening gifts and then we enjoyed a breakfast of quiche and pastries that I had picked up the day before at our favorite bakery.  I think that is my new favorite food tradition for Christmas morning.  

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love these shots! The atmosphere - lonely, but beautiful - is incredible. Wow! Paris is beautiful Place and Romance.. Happy New Year 2014

    ReplyDelete